2.5 Gallon Ball Lock Keg with Rubber Handle
- Durable 304 grade stainless steel beer keg is NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) approved and is designed for use with ball lock keg couplers
- Features a permanently molded heavy duty rubber bottom skirt and top handles
- Stainless steel lid fastens tightly to the body and includes a pressure relief valve
- Easily stackable design allows you to store them in tight places
- Ball lock fittings are easily accessible for convenient cleaning and maintenance
Kegco's KM25G-RBT Home Brew Beer Keg has a convenient 2.5 gallon size that is perfect for taking your favorite beverages on the road or providing samples in small batch sizes. This homebrew keg, also known as a Pepsi keg or a Cornelius keg, is designed for use with ball lock keg couplers and has easily accessible ball lock fittings for fast cleaning and maintenance. Constructed of 304 grade stainless steel, the keg features a permanently molded rubber bottom skirt and top handle that make it simple to carry and stack. The stainless lid fastens tightly to the body and has a pressure release valve that allows you to easily depressurize the keg. Kegco homebrew beer kegs can be used to store many of your favorite beverages, including beer, soda, wine, kombucha, and cold-brew coffee.