- Comes complete with everything you'll need to dispense draft beer straight from the keg, including an empty 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank, a single gauge CO2 regulator, a D system lever handle keg coupler, and a 3" diameter chrome plated metal draft tower
- Interior is large enough to hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs along with one 5 gallon home brew keg, or up to three 5 gallon home brew kegs
- Black cabinet with reversible stainless steel door features easy-roll locking casters for mobility, a removable recessed drip tray with plastic grill for fast clean-up, and an attractive chrome guard rail that helps prevent glasses from sliding off of the top
- Includes two removable wire shelves that give you the option to convert the keg cooler into a regular all-refrigerator or beverage center so you can store snacks and drinks when you aren't dispensing kegs
- Specially designed for in-home use, this quiet and energy efficient kegerator features a mechanical control dial at the back of the unit that makes it easy to adjust the temperature between 35 to 42 degrees Fahrenheit
Introducing the K209SS-1NK Beer Keg Dispenser from Kegco! This high-performance draft beer kegerator stores your kegs in a sleek black cabinet with a stylish stainless steel door, and includes a single tap draft beer tower. It has a spacious interior that can easily hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs along with one 5 gallon home-brew keg, or up to three 5 gallon home-brew kegs, and the stainless steel interior floor plate delivers added durability by displacing the weight of your kegs evenly over the floor of the cooler. Comes with a Kegco Exclusive tower that measures 14" tall, giving you an extra 2" of space over standard draft beer towers to allow you to easily fill tall growlers and pint glasses. When you aren't using this beer fridge to dispense kegs, the two included adjustable wire shelves let you convert the unit into a regular all-refrigerator or beverage center to provide additional refrigerated storage space.
Specially designed for residential use the Kegco K209SS-1NK Beer Keg Refrigerator boasts ultra-quiet performance and an energy-efficient design. Smooth gliding casters make it easy to move the kegerator from room to room in your home, and the casters lock in place to keep the kegerator from rolling away again until you want it to. The countertop features a recessed drip tray with a dishwasher-safe plastic grill for easy clean-up, as well as an attractive and easy-to-install chrome safety rail that gives you the option to store glasses and beer mugs on top of the unit.
|Unit Weight||127.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||135 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||1|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||One|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home. Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.
California Proposition 65 Warning:
WARNING: This product contains a chemical or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.