24" Wide Single Tap Stainless Steel Digital Kegerator
Sale $899.00 |
- Digital temperature display with push button controls make it easier than ever to monitor and adjust the keg cooler's internal temperature, which can be set between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Fan forced cooling provides even cooling and one of the coldest temperature ranges of any kegerator on the market today, making this unit suitable for dispensing ice cold beer, soda, or kombucha
- Spacious interior can accommodate one 1/2 barrel or 1/4 barrel keg, two 1/6 barrel kegs, or three home brew kegs, and two adjustable shelves are included to allow you to use the unit as an all-refrigerator or beverage center
- Deep chill function gives you the power to quickly cool down a warm keg by forcing the compressor to work continuously for 24 hours, and can be activated and deactivated with just the push of a button
- Sleek black cabinet with stylish stainless steel door features a removable drip tray for fast clean-up, a chrome guardrail to help prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off the countertop, and locking casters for convenient mobility
Dispense and serve your home-brewed beer with pride using Kegco's sleek, high-performance HBK309S-1 Home-Brew Kegerator! Specially designed with the needs of homebrewers in mind, it includes a complete ball lock keg dispense system with everything you'll need to tap one ball lock home brew beer keg. Not only does the HBK309S-1 have the same great features that you've come to expect from Kegco kegerators, but we've also thrown in exciting upgrades like a stainless steel draft tower, premium dual gauge regulator, and 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank with glossy red finish free of charge - a total savings of $25!
Digital Temperature Control
Digital temperature display and push button controls make it easier than ever to set and verify your homebrew keg refrigerator's internal temperature. You no longer have to guess what temperature a number on a dial will produce - simply press the up or down button, and the temperature is adjusted by one degree. The display can be set to either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Wide Enough Temperature Range to Dispense or Ferment
Fan-forced cooling gives these HBK309 home-brew kegerators one of the coldest temperature ranges of any keg beer dispenser on the market today, allowing it to be set as low as 32 degrees. The fan helps provide even, consistent cooling throughout the cabinet. The wide temperature range also makes it possible for you to ferment your home-brew inside the kegerator, giving you a precisely controlled fermentation environment.
This beer keg cooler's spacious interior easily accommodates up to three 5 gallon Cornelius ball lock home brew kegs, allowing you to dispense one keg of home-brew beer while storing two more at their ideal temperature. It can also hold a 6 gallon bucket or carboy if you'll be using it as a fermentation chamber.
Deep Chill Function
Thanks to the HBK309S-1's Deep Chill function, you no longer have to wait overnight for a warm beer keg to reach the correct serving temperature. Simply press the Deep Chill button, and your compressor will work continuously for up to 24 hours to cool down your keg. Once the keg has reached the desired temperature, pressing the Deep Chill function again will return the unit to its normal operation
Converts to a Refrigerator with 2 Shelves
When you're not using this keg dispenser to serve delicious home brewed beer, it can be easily converted into an all-refrigerator to provide extra refrigerated storage for food and beverages. It comes with two adjustable shelves that can be spaced far enough apart to hold 2-liter bottles or gallon jugs, and the wide temperature range makes it a great option for storing bottles of wine.
Locking Casters Provide Mobility
From the kitchen to the game room to the patio, easy-rolling casters allow you to enjoy your home-brewed beer in any room of your home! They can be locked into position so that the kegerator won't move again until you want it to.
These homebrew beer keg dispensers come complete with all the necessary equipment to tap a ball lock Cornelius Pepsi keg. The included 1-tap dispense system comes with a polished stainless steel draft beer tower with chrome faucet, an empty 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank with glossy red coating, a dual gauge CO2 regulator, and a complete ball lock homebrew keg coupler set.
* - Letting the Deep Chill function run for the full 24 hours may result in freezing of the keg.
|Unit Weight||124.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||132 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||1|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||One|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home. Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.