24" Wide Single Tap Stainless Steel Commercial/Residential Kegerator
Sale $1299.00 |
- This full size digital kegerator is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7, making it suitable for use in both commercial and residential environments
- You can store one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs in the keg cooler's spacious 5.8 cu.ft. interior
- The keg refrigerator can be converted into a regular all-refrigerator using the three included wire shelves, providing additional refrigerated storage space for food and other beverages
- Thanks to intuitive push button controls and a clear LED display, you can quickly and precisely adjust the internal temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- This kegerator is packed with convenient features, including an air-cooled tower, removable built-in drip tray, chrome guard rail, internal light, steel interior floor mat, and easy-roll casters
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
What is the Z163S?
Durable enough to withstand the demands of busy commercial environments yet quiet and energy efficient enough for residential use, Kegco's Z163S-1NK Commercial Grade Single Faucet Kegerator sets a new standard for keg beer dispensing.
It boasts a beautiful freestanding black cabinet with a field-reversible stainless steel door that will look at home in a fancy tasting room or a comfortable living room. The kegerator cabinet comes with a single tap draft dispense system that features 100% stainless contact.
The cabinet rests on easy-roll casters that allow the unit to be quickly moved from room to room, and the countertop features a removable built-in drip tray for easy clean-up and a chrome guard rail that helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off.
Why the Z163S?
Inside, the keg refrigerator's spacious 5.8 cu.ft. cabinet is large enough to hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs.
Durability & Functionality
A steel interior floor mat helps ensure long-lasting durability and allows your kegs to glide smoothly in and out of the cabinet when loading and unloading. When you're not using this unit to store and dispense kegs, you can convert it into a regular all-refrigerator using the three included wire shelves, giving you additional refrigerated storage space for food and other beverages.
How is the Performance?
Thanks to the intuitive digital controls with clear LED display, you have the power to precisely control the internal temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit - one of the largest temperature ranges of any keg cooler on the market today!
Fan Forced Cooling
Fan-forced cooling evenly distributes cold air throughout the cabinet for dependable cooling, and cold air is directed into the draft tower to keep your beer ice cold from the keg to your glass. The beer refrigerator utilizes automatic defrost for added convenience.
|Unit Weight||124.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||132 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||1|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||One|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home. Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.
California Proposition 65 Warning:
WARNING: This product contains a chemical or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.