K309B-1P Full Size Kegerator - Black Door - Premium D System - Digital
Sale $906.00 |
- Comes complete with a premium direct draw kit that includes an empty 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank, a dual gauge CO2 regulator, 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. draft beer line assembly, a D system lever handle keg coupler, and a 3" diameter stainless steel draft tower
- Premium direct draw kit utilizes 100% stainless steel contact components to ensure that your beer only touches durable and sanitary stainless steel metal beer parts from the keg to your glass
- Spacious interior can accommodate any full size keg (including Coors kegs, Miller kegs, and rubber kegs), as well as up to two 5 gallon D system kegs or up to three 5 gallon Cornelius ball lock home brew kegs
- Includes two adjustable wire shelves that give you the option to convert the keg cooler into an all-refrigerator or beverage center to store food and drinks when you aren't dispensing kegs
- Sleek and stylish all-black cabinet features 2-1/2" casters for easy mobility, a removable drip tray to collect drips and spills, and an attractive metal safety rail that helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off of the countertop
This Kegco K309B-1NK Digital Single Faucet Kegerator adds digital functionality and a wider available temperature range to one of the best kegerators you can find. Your favorite features from our other high-quality Kegco Draft Beer Dispensers are still included, such as attractive styling, a removable and easy to clean built-in drip tray, a chrome guard rail to prevent your glasses from sliding off the top, and easy rolling casters that allow you to move the unit from room to room with ease. Now, in addition to having a wider available temperature range for more precise temperature control, you also have the ability to view your specific temperature setting and easily set it with the push of a button.
Digital Temperature Control
It's never been easier to set and verify your keg cooler's internal temperature than with our push button controls and digital temperature display. Instead of a manual dial to adjust the temperature, these units have up and down buttons that give you a more precise control, and the clear LED display can be set to show either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Fan-Forced Cooling for Super Cool Temperatures
K309 Beer Refrigerators feature fan forced cooling, which provides even cooling throughout the unit and gives you one of the coldest temperature ranges of any beer refrigerator on the market - as low as 32 degrees!
This beer keg refrigerator has a spacious interior that easily accommodates any full size keg (including Coors kegs, Miller kegs, and rubber kegs!), as well as up to two 5 gallon D system kegs or up to three 5 gallon Cornelius ball lock home-brew kegs. This large capacity gives you the option to dispense more than one beer keg at a time.
Deep Chill Function
If you have ever needed to quickly cool a warm beer keg, this Deep Chill function will be perfect for you! Press the convenient Deep Chill button, and the compressor will work continuously for 24 hours to get your keg to the desired temperature. Simply press the button again, and the unit will return to it's normal operation.*
Converts to a Refrigerator with 2 Shelves
This versatile keg dispenser does more than just dispense delicious beverages. If you need extra refrigerated storage when not dispensing beer, this unit can be converted to an all-refrigerator using the 2 included adjustable shelves. These shelves can be spaced far enough apart to hold gallon jugs or 2-liter bottles, and you can even store wine thanks to the wide temperature range.
Locking Casters Provide Mobility
Take the party from the bar to the patio with these easy-roll casters! One your beer cooler is in position, they can be locked so that your cooler won't move again until you want it to.
This keg beer dispenser comes with a complete single tap draft dispense system that features 100% stainless steel contact. This kit includes a 3" diameter single faucet polished stainless steel draft tower with a stainless steel faucet, a D system lever handle keg coupler with a stainless steel probe, a commercial grade dual gauge CO2 regulator, and a brand new 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank.
* - Letting the Deep Chill function run for the full 24 hours may result in freezing of the keg.
|Unit Weight||102.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||110 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||1|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||One|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home. Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.
California Proposition 65 Warning:
WARNING: This product contains a chemical or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.