24" Wide Kombucha Triple Tap All Stainless Steel Commercial Kegerator
- COMMERCIAL GRADE: This NSF compliant and ETL sanitation listed triple faucet kombucharator comes with a complete direct draw kit and everything you need to tap three ball lock home brew Cornelius kegs.
- RELIABLE COOLING: A powerful compressor provides efficient cooling while foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation maintains steady temperatures. An interior fan provides rapid cooldown and ensures consistent temperatures.
- DURABLY BUILT: This kombucha dispenser features steel construction with a brushed stainless steel top and a durable diamond plate floor that can withstand frequent keg changes. A guard rail prevents mugs and glasses from sliding off.
- LARGE INTERIOR: This kombucha keg cooler easily holds one full size keg, two quarter slim kegs, or four 5 gallon kegs with an external nitrogen tank mount. A knockout gives you the option to use a larger tank or mount it outside the cooler.
- CONVENIENT FEATURES: 4" locking casters make this kombucharator easy to move, and any spills from the faucets are directed into the drip tray and routed into an internal drain receptacle for fast clean-up. Unit measures 40" H x 23.5" W x 31" D.
Kegco's KOMC1S-3 Three Faucet Commercial Kombucha Keg Dispenser comes complete with a triple tap direct draw kit and everything you need to simultaneously dispense three kegs of delicious kombucha, the nutritional probiotic tea packed with compounds that support your digestive and immune systems, detoxify, energize, clarify your skin, prevent disease, and elevate your mood. Perfect for small restaurants and coffee shops that want to start dispensing kombucha on tap, it boasts a spacious interior that can accommodate up to four 5 gallon kegs with an external CO2 mount, allowing you to dispense three kegs while keeping a fourth frosty cold and ready to tap.
Blower Hose for Air-Cooled Tower
Keep the beer line cooled all the way up to the back of the faucet
An interior fan provides rapid cool down and ensures consistent temperatures
Quickly and accurately monitor the internal temperature at a glance
Knockout for external CO2 Tank or Drain Hose
This knockout allows you to mount your CO2 Tank outside the cabinet or direct the drip tray runoff to an external drain
Drip Tray Drain Receptacle
Any spills from the faucet can be directed into this bottle for quick and easy cleaning
Behind these walls lies foamed in place polyurethane insulation to maintain a specific steady temperature
Rubber Floor Mat
A rubber floor mat reduces the shock of heavy kegs on the stainless steel floor
For added convenience, 4" locking casters make this kombucha keg cooler easy to move, and the built-in drip tray and steel interior make clean-up fast and simple. A 1/7 hp compressor delivers powerful cooling while cool air is fan-forced into the tower to keep your kombucha ice cold all the way up to the faucets.
The kombucha dispenser comes with everything you need to tap three ball lock Cornelius kegs, including a three faucet tower with stainless steel faucets and fittings, three sets of ball lock keg couplers for use with Cornelius home brew kegs, a single gauge CO2 regulator with an air distributor, and an aluminum CO2 tank. One 5 lb. tank can pressurize up to fourteen 5 gallon kegs before needing to be refilled. The faucets are construction of durable and sanitary stainless steel, and the ball lock keg couplers are made of food grade plastic and have been designed to resist corrosion.
|Height||40" (top of guard rail)|
|Unit Weight||170.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||178 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||2|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||Three|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|