24" Wide Kombucha Single Tap Black Commercial/Residential Kegerator
Sale $909.00 |
- CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7, this kombucha kegerator is perfect for use in both residential and commercial settings
- The roomy 5.8 cu.ft. interior is large enough to accommodate one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- An intuitive digital control panel allows you to precisely set the internal temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Specially designed for the unique requirements of dispensing kombucha probiotic tea, this kombucharator comes with a complete keg tapping kit
- Ball lock keg tapping kit includes an all stainless steel draft tower and food grade beverage line to ensure cleanliness
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
What is the KOM163B?
Kegco's KOM163B-1 Single Faucet Kombucha Refrigerator makes storing and dispensing your favorite fermented tea beverage a breeze. This commercial grade kombucharator is rugged enough to withstand constant use at grocery stores and restaurants yet still attractive enough to make it a perfect addition to your home kitchen.
The freestanding black cabinet with recessed handle and field-reversible door will match well with almost any decor.
This kombucha cooler also comes equipped with features like a dishwasher safe drip tray, chrome guard rail, and rolling casters for ease of unit movement.
Why the KOM163B?
Inside, the KOM163B-1 boasts a 5.8 cu.ft. interior that can hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs.
Durability & Functionality
For extra durability, a steel interior floor mat disperses keg weight evenly and ensures hassle-free keg loading and unloading. In the event that you need additional food and beverage storage space, the three wire shelves included allow you to convert the unit into a regular all-refrigerator when you're not storing or dispensing kegs.
How is the Performance?
The clear digital control display on the cabinet gives you precise control over your kombucha dispenser's internal temperature. The KOM163B-1 offers one of the largest temperature ranges of any kombucharator on the market today, giving you the freedom to adjust the temperature anywhere from 32 degrees to 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fan Forced Cooling
Fan-forced interior cooling circulates chilled air evenly to protect the integrity of your probiotic drinks, and cold air directed into the draft tower keeps every drop of kombucha ice cold as it makes it to your glass.
Professional Kegco Kombucha Dispensing Kit
Dispense kombucha like your favorite tasting room thanks to the complete keg tapping kit included with this cooler. The single tap draft system comes with a one faucet stainless steel draft tower, an empty CO2 tank, a regulator, and a food grade plastic ball lock keg couplers.
|Unit Weight||123.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||131 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||1|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||One|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|