24" Wide Kombucha Single Tap Black Commercial Kegerator
Sale $1540 |
- COMMERCIAL GRADE: This NSF compliant and ETL sanitation listed single faucet commercial kombucha kegerator comes with a complete direct draw kit and everything you need to tap a ball lock home brew Cornelius Keg of kombucha probiotic tea.
- RELIABLE COOLING: A powerful compressor provides efficient cooling while foamed in place polyurethane insulation maintains steady temperatures. An interior fan provides rapid cooldown and ensures consistent temperatures.
- DURABLY BUILT: This kombucha keg cooler features steel construction with a brushed stainless steel top and a durable diamond plate floor that can withstand the punishment of frequent keg changes. A guard rail prevents mugs and glasses from sliding.
- LARGE INTERIOR: This kombucha keg dispenser easily holds a full size keg, up to two quarter slim kegs, or up to four 5 gallon kegs with an external CO2 tank mount. A knockout gives you the option to use a larger tank or mount it outside.
- CONVENIENT FEATURES: 4" locking casters make this kombucharator easy to move, and any spills from the faucet are directed into the drip tray and routed into an internal drain receptacle. The unit measures 40" H x 23.5" W x 31" D.
Durable enough to withstand the abuse of retail environments yet small and portable enough to be ultra-convenient in residential use, Kegco's KOMC1B-1 Commercial Kombucharator is an excellent choice for small businesses that want to offer their customers something new or kombucha enthusiasts that want to dispense their favorite beverage from a keg at home. This kombucha dispenser comes complete with everything you need to dispense a Cornelius keg of kombucha, the nutritional probiotic tea that is packed with compounds that support your digestive and immune systems, detoxify, energize, clarify your skin, prevent disease, and elevate your mood. It is ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed and NSF Compliant, ensuring that it has met the requirements of widely accepted product safety standards for kombucha keg dispensers.
Blower Hose for Air-Cooled Tower
Keep the beverage line cooled all the way up to the back of the faucet
An interior fan provides rapid cool down and ensures consistent temperatures
Quickly and accurately monitor the internal temperature at a glance
Knockout for external CO2 or Drain Hose
This knockout allows you to mount your CO2 tank outside the cabinet or direct the drip tray runoff to an external drain
Drip Tray Drain Receptacle
Any spills from the faucet can be directed into this bottle for quick and easy cleaning
Behind these walls lies foamed in place polyurethane insulation to maintain a specific steady temperature
Rubber Floor Mat
A rubber floor mat reduces the shock of heavy kegs on the stainless steel floor
This kombucharator is easy to move thank to 4" locking casters, and a built-in drip tray and steel interior make clean-up fast and simple. A 1/7 hp compressor provides powerful cooling and cool air is fan-forced into the tower to keep your kombucha cold all the way up to the faucet.
This kombucha dispenser comes with everything you'll need to tap a ball lock Cornelius keg, including a draft tower with a stainless steel faucet and fittings, a set of ball lock keg couplers for Cornelius home brew kegs, a single gauge CO2 regulator, and an aluminum CO2 tank. One 5 lb. tank can pressurize up to fourteen 5-gallon kegs before needing to be refilled. The faucet is made of durable and sanitary stainless steel, and the ball lock keg couplers are food grade plastic and are designed to prevent corrosion.
|Unit Weight||166.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||174 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||2|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||One|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|