24" Wide Kombucha Four Tap Black Commercial Kegerator
Sale $1900.00 |
- COMMERCIAL GRADE: This NSF compliant and ETL sanitation listed four faucet commercial kombucha kegerator comes with a complete direct draw kit and everything you need to tap four ball lock home brew Cornelius kegs of kombucha.
- RELIABLE COOLING: A powerful compressor provides efficient cooling while foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation maintains steady temperatures. An interior fan provides rapid cooldown and ensures consistent temperatures.
- DURABLY BUILT: This kombucha keg dispenser features steel construction with a brushed stainless steel top and a durable diamond plate floor that withstands frequent keg changes. A guard rail prevents mugs and glasses from sliding off.
- LARGE INTERIOR: This kombucha keg cooler easily holds one full size keg, two quarter slim kegs, or four 5 gallon kegs with an external CO2 tank mount. A knockout lets you use a larger tank or mount it outside of the cabinet.
- CONVENIENT FEATURES: 4" locking casters make this kombucharator easy to move, and any spills from the faucets are directed into the drip tray and routed into an internal drain receptacle for fast clean-up. Unit measures 40" H x 23.5" W x 31" D.
With Kegco's KOMC1B-4 Four Tap Kombucha Keg Dispenser, you'll have everything you need to dispense up to four kegs of kombucha, the nutritional probiotic tea packed with compounds that support your digestive and immune systems, detoxify, energize, clarify your skin, prevent disease, and elevate your mood. This kombucha keg cooler boasts a durable commercial grade construction and a large interior that can accommodate up to four 5 gallon ball lock kombucha kegs with an external CO2 tank.
Blower Hose for Air-Cooled Tower
Keep the beer line cooled all the way up to the back of the faucet
An interior fan provides rapid cool down and ensures consistent temperatures
Quickly and accurately monitor the internal temperature at a glance
Knockout for external CO2 Tank or Drain Hose
This knockout allows you to mount your CO2 Tank outside the cabinet or direct the drip tray runoff to an external drain
Drip Tray Drain Receptacle
Any spills from the faucet can be directed into this bottle for quick and easy cleaning
Behind these walls lies foamed in place polyurethane insulation to maintain a specific steady temperature
Rubber Floor Mat
A rubber floor mat reduces the shock of heavy kegs on the stainless steel floor
4" locking casters make it easy to move the kombucharator wherever you need it, and a steel interior and built-in drip tray make clean-up fast and simple. The 1/7 hp compressor provides powerful cooling and cool air is fan-forced into the tower to keep your kombucha cold all the way up to the faucets.
The 1/7 hp compressor provides powerful cooling and cool air is fan-forced into the tower to keep your kombucha cold all the way up to the faucets. The KOMC1B-4 comes with everything you need to dispense up to four ball lock Cornelius kegs of kombucha at a time, including a T-style four faucet tower with stainless steel faucets and fittings, four sets of ball lock couplers for Cornelius home brew kegs, a single gauge CO2 regulator with an air distributor, and an aluminum CO2 tank. One 5 lb. tank can pressurize up to fourteen 5 gallon kegs before needing to be refilled. The faucets are constructed of durable and sanitary stainless steel, and the ball lock keg couplers are made of food grade plastic and have been designed to resist corrosion.
|Height||40" (top of guard rail)|
|Unit Weight||177.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||185 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||2|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||Four|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|