24" Wide Kombucha Dual Tap Black Commercial/Residential Kegerator
- This digital kombucha kegerator is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7, making it perfect for use in both commercial and residential settings
- The 5.8 cu.ft. interior can hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- A wide 32 to 75 degree temperature range, fan-forced cooling, and an air-cooled draft tower work together to provide a superior keg storage environment
- Specially designed to dispense kombucha from a Cornelius Pepsi keg, this kombucharator includes a keg tapping kit with ball lock keg couplers
- Other notable features include a removable drip tray, chrome guard rail, rolling casters, interior light, and steel interior floor mat
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
What is the KOM163B?
The Kegco KOM163B-2 Dual Faucet Kombucha Kegerator is powerful enough to meet the demands of cafe patrons yet quiet and attractive enough to become a welcome addition to your kitchen.
This kombucharator is freestanding with an all-black cabinet and reversible field door.
The KOM163B-2 boasts lots of the same quality features you've come to expect with Kegco dispensers, including a chrome guard rail and removable drip tray to prevent spills. The easy-rolling casters allow you to move your kombucha dispenser between rooms for added novelty.
Why the KOM163B?
Durability & Functionality
The steel interior floor mat protects the bottom of the cabinet by distributing keg weight evenly, adding durability of the unit. When you're not storing and dispensing kegs of your favorite probiotic health beverage, insert the three wire shelves included and convert your kombucha cooler into a regular all-refrigerator.
How is the Performance?
Maintain control over the Kegco KOM163B-2's internal temperature with digital controls that can be adjusted down to the exact degree. This model has one of the widest temperature ranges of any kegerator on the market and can be set between 32 to 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fan Forced Cooling
This kombucha dispenser relies on fan-forced cooling to direct cold air into the cabinet, preventing hot spots and creating a reliable storage environment for your kegs. Cold air is also directed into the dispensing tower to keep your 'buch' chilled all the way from keg to glass.
Professional Kegco Kombucha Dispensing Kit
Kegco has included a complete keg tapping kit with this dispenser, giving you everything you'll need to tap two kegs at the same time. The double tap dispense system comes with a double faucet draft tower with two faucets, an empty CO2 tank, a regulator, and two keg couplers.
|Unit Weight||122.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||130 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||1|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||Two|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|