24" Wide Kombucha Dual Tap Black Commercial Kegerator
- COMMERCIAL GRADE: This NSF compliant and ETL sanitation listed dual faucet commercial kombucharator comes with a complete direct draw kit and everything you need to tap two ball lock home brew Cornelius kegs of kombucha.
- RELIABLE COOLING: A powerful compressor provides efficient cooling while foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation maintains steady temperatures. An interior fan provides rapid cooldown and ensures consistent temperatures.
- DURABLY BUILT: This kombucha keg cooler features steel construction with a brushed stainless steel top and a durable diamond plate floor that can withstand frequent keg changes. A guard rail prevents mugs and glasses from sliding off.
- LARGE INTERIOR: This kombucha keg dispenser easily holds one full size keg, two quarter slim kegs, or four 5 gallon kegs with an external CO2 tank mount. A knockout gives you the option to use a larger tank or mount it outside.
- CONVENIENT FEATURES: 4" locking casters make this kombucharator easy to move, and any spills from the faucets are directed into a drip tray and routed into an internal drain receptacle for fast clean-up. Unit measures 40" H x 23.5" W x 31" D.
Perfect for coffee shops and small restaurants, Kegco's KOMC1B-2 Double Faucet Commercial Kombucharator has been specially designed to dispense up to two kegs at a time of kombucha, the nutritional probiotic tea packed with compounds that support your digestive and immune systems, detoxify, energize, clarify your skin, prevent disease, and elevate your mood. This kombucha keg dispenser's spacious interior is large enough to accommodate one full size keg or multiple smaller kegs, allowing you to dispense two 7.75 gallon quarter slim kegs or dispense two 5 gallon kegs while keeping two more cold and at the ready. A knockout gives you the option to store your CO2 tank outside of the cabinet, freeing up more room inside for kegs.
Blower Hose for Air-Cooled Tower
Keep the beverage line cooled all the way up to the back of the faucet
An interior fan provides rapid cool down and ensures consistent temperatures
Quickly and accurately monitor the internal temperature at a glance
Knockout for external CO2 Tank or Drain Hose
This knockout allows you to mount your CO2 tank outside the cabinet or direct the drip tray runoff to an external drain
Drip Tray Drain Receptacle
Any spills from the faucet can be directed into this bottle for quick and easy cleaning
Behind these walls lies foamed in place polyurethane insulation to maintain a specific steady temperature
Rubber Floor Mat
A rubber floor mat reduces the shock of heavy kegs on the stainless steel floor
This kombucha kegerator can be easily moved thanks to its 4" locking casters, and the built-in drip tray and steel interior make clean-up fast and simple. It utilizes a 1/7 compressor to deliver powerful cooling, and cold air is fan-forced into the tower to keep your kombucha cold all the way up to the faucets.
The kombucha keg cooler comes with a complete direct draw kit and everything you need to tap two ball lock Cornelius kegs, including a two faucet tower with stainless steel faucets and fittings, two sets of ball lock keg couplers for Cornelius home brew kegs, a single gauge CO2 regulator with an air distributor, and an aluminum CO2 tank. One 5 lb. tank can pressurize up to fourteen 5 gallon kegs before needing to be refilled. The faucets are constructed of durable and sanitary stainless steel, and the ball lock keg couplers are made of food grade plastic and have been designed to resist corrosion.
|Height||40" (top of guard rail)|
|Unit Weight||167.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||175 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||2|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||Two|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|