This Kegco KVM-XCK-4B Kegerator Vending Machine is a craft beverage vending machine that allows customers to pour their own nitro cold brew coffee and pay by the ounce. Locations such as apartment buildings, colleges and universities, and office buildings can also choose to allow users to pour beverages for free.
The KVM also allows for the remote, online monitoring of sales and transaction data, inventory levels, temperature data, and gas pressure levels, as well as other functions like PIN code promotions and discounts. It also features Overpour Technology (TM) where operators and locations can control the amount of beverage ounces a user can pour from the KVM during any given period.
The KVM-XCK-4B comes with a four tap dispense system that includes two stainless steel nitro stout faucets and two stainless steel standard faucets, four commercial D system keg couplers, and a premium dual gauge nitrogen regulator with an air distributor. Please call us at (888) 980-4810 if you would like to customize your dispense system with different components.
KVM Kegerator Vending Machine
- Self-serve pay-by-the-ounce beverage dispensing system
- Integrated payment system
- 10.1" touch screen
- Scheduling features allow for "free" and "paid" pouring
- Overpour Technology (TM) helps control and reduce budget
- Real-time dashboard tracking of keg/BIB inventory, sales, N2/CO2 levels, fridge temperature, connectivity, and more
- Promo code features allow for free and discounted drink promotions
- 4 tap dispense system
- No waterline needed
- Modern contemporary design
- Our KVMs connect through Wifi, Ethernet, or external cellular device; if a customer has to use an external cellular device, the company we recommend is OptConnect (https://www.optconnect.com/)
- Credit card processing is done through our payment processing partner Cantaloupe Payment Systems (https://www.cantaloupe.com/)
Kegco XCK Kegerator
Keg Storage Capacities:
Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees FahrenheitMinimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.Continuous cold air channeled through tower to ensure cold productHeavy-duty stainless steel topBuilt-in drip tray with drainStainless steel interior walls and ceilingRubber Floor Mat prevents damage to interior Magnetic gasket provides positive door sealingSelf-closing door with lockRefrigeration system utilizes ozone-friendly R134a refrigerantCFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulationKnockout for remote nitrogen tankBlack finishETL and ETL Sanitation Listed for Commercial Use
- One (1) Full Size / 1/2-Barrel (15.5 Gal.)
- One (1) Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel Short (7.75 Gal.)
- Two (2) 1/4-Barrel Slim (7.75 Gal.) or
- Four (4) 1/6-Barrel (5.23 Gal.)