24" Wide Homebrew Triple Tap Black Commercial/Residential Kegerator
- Perfect for both commercial and residential use, this home brew keg dispenser is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
- This unit boasts one of the widest temperature ranges of any kegerator on the market today, allowing you to adjust the temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- When you aren't fermenting, storing, or dispensing home-brew beer, you can transform the keg refrigerator into a regular all-refrigerator using the included wire shelves
- The steel interior floor mat adds to the overall cabinet durability and makes loading and unloading kegs a breeze
- Fan-forced interior cooling and an air-cooled triple faucet draft tower help deliver perfectly chilled beer with every pour
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
What is the HBK163B?
Kegco's HBK163B-3 Triple Faucet Homebrew Kegerator allows you to tap a choice of beers. Whether you are dispensing brews in commercial or residential settings, this home brew keg cooler is quiet enough for use in your kitchen or man cave, yet durable enough to withstand frequent use in pubs and breweries.
The freestanding homebrew keg dispenser has a sleek matte black cabinet with a matching reversible door.
The HBK163B-3 comes equipped with useful features like a dishwasher safe drip tray, a three-sided chrome guard rail, and lockable rolling casters for ease of mobility.
Why the HBK163B?
The cabinet is an expansive 5.8 cu.ft. and large enough to hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. When used to ferment beer, it can hold a 6 gallon bucket or carboy.
Durability & Functionality
A cabinet floor mat made of steel evenly distributes keg weight for increased interior stability when dispensing multiple ball lock kegs through your triple faucet tower. This home brew kegerator can also be turned into a regular all-refrigerator by using the three included wire shelves.
How is the Performance?
The incredibly wide temperature range of the HBK163B-3 can be set as low as 32 degrees Fahrenheit for dispensing and as high as 75 degrees for fermentation.
Fan Forced Cooling
Fan forced cooling circulates chilled air evenly through the interior to maintain optimal beverage conditions, and the air-cooled triple faucet draft tower ensures your beer will be as refreshing as possible when poured.
Professional Kegco Beer Dispensing Kit
This homebrew keg refrigerator includes Kegco's Exclusive Home Brew Dispense Kit, which provides everything you need to dispense three Cornelius home brew kegs, including three complete sets of ball lock keg couplers.
|Unit Weight||130.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||138 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||1|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||Three|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|