24" Wide Homebrew Single Tap Stainless Steel Commercial/Residential Kegerator
Sale $1192.95 |
- Perfect for commercial and residential applications, this home-brew kegerator is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
- The spacious 5.8 cu.ft. interior is large enough to hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- When you're not using this keg cooler to ferment, store, and dispense your beer, you can convert it into a regular all-refrigerator using the three wire shelves that are included
- Use the intuitive digital temperature controls to precisely adjust the internal temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit - one of the widest temperature ranges of any keg cooler on the market
- Additional features include an air-cooled tower, removable built-in drip tray, chrome guard rail, easy roll casters, internal light, and steel interior floor mat
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
What is the HBK163S?
Suitable for both commercial and residential applications, this Kegco HBK163S-1 Single Faucet Home Brew Kegerator's durable construction, high-powered performance, and quiet and energy efficient operation make it an impressive addition to any restaurant or home kitchen.
This keg cooler boasts an elegant freestanding black cabinet with field-reversible stainless steel door.
Accompanying the stylish appearance are convenient features like a removable built-in drip tray, a chrome guard rail, and easy-rolling casters.
Why the HBK163S?
Inside the spacious 5.8 cu.ft. interior, there is plenty of room to store one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, two pin lock kegs, or a 6 gallon bucket or carboy during fermentation.
Durability & Functionality
To help prevent damage over time, a steel interior floor mat evenly distributes the weight of your kegs. This keg refrigerator comes with three wire shelves that allow you to convert it into a regular all-refrigerator, giving you the freedom to store food and other beverages when you're not storing and dispensing kegs.
How is the Performance?
Thanks to the wide available temperature range, you can use the digital control panel to set the unit as low as 32 degrees Fahrenheit to store kegged beer or as high as 75 degrees Fahrenheit to ferment home-brew.
Fan Forced Cooling
Fan-forced cooling evenly distributes cold air throughout the cooler to reliably maintain the internal temperature, and an air-cooled tower keeps your beer ice cold from the keg to your glass.
Professional Kegco Beer Dispensing Kit
This homebrew beer dispenser comes with Kegco's Exclusive Home Brew Dispense System, which includes a polished stainless steel draft tower with one chrome faucet, an empty 5 lb. CO2 tank with glossy red finish, a dual gauge CO2 regulator, and a complete ball lock tap set.
|Unit Weight||123.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||131 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||1|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||One|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|