24" Wide Homebrew Single Tap Black Commercial/Residential Kegerator
The versatile and modern Kegco's HBK163B-1 Single Faucet Home Brew Kegerator is a large freestanding kegerator that is energy efficient, powerful and has a wide temperature range, which is perfect for any business or home.
- Capacity - The large 5.8 cu.ft. the interior is spacious enough to hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- Versatile - Designed for use in both commercial and residential applications, this homebrew kegerator is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
- Digital Temperature Control - Digital temperature controls make it easy to adjust the temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit - low enough to dispense kegged beer or high enough for use as a fermentation chamber
- Multiple Applications - When you aren't storing and dispensing kegs or fermenting homebrew, you can use the three included wire shelves to convert the unit into a regular all-refrigerator
- Additional Features - Other convenient features include an air-cooled tower, removable built-in drip tray, chrome guard rail, easy roll casters, internal light, and steel interior floor mat
What is the HBK163B?
Kegco's HBK163B-1 Single Faucet Home-Brew Kegerator is the perfect way to share your homebrew beer with friends and customers. Specially designed for use in both commercial and residential settings, this keg dispenser is quiet and energy efficient enough for use in the home yet durable enough for use in busy bars and restaurants.
This freestanding homebrew kegerator boasts a beautiful matte black cabinet with matching field-reversible door.
For added convenience, the HBK163B-1 comes packed with helpful features like a removable built-in drip tray, a chrome guard rail, and easy-rolling casters.
Why the HBK163B?
Within it's spacious 5.8 cu.ft. cabinet, this keg cooler can accommodate one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. It can also hold a 6 gallon bucket or carboy when used as a fermentation chamber.
Durability & Functionality
A steel interior floor mat evenly distributes the weight of your kegs to help ensure long-lasting durability. When you're not storing and dispensing kegs or fermenting home brewed beer, this versatile unit can be converted into a regular all-refrigerator using the three included wire shelves, giving you the freedom to store food and other beverages.
How is the Performance?
This keg cooler has intuitive digital controls and a wide available temperature range that allows you to precisely set the temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fan Forced Cooling
Fan-forced cooling and an air cooled draft tower help maintain an ideal refrigerated storage environment and ensures that every drop is ice cold from the keg to your glass.
Professional Kegco Beer Dispensing Kit
This home-brew beer dispenser comes complete with Kegco's Exclusive Premium Home Brew Dispense Kit. This single tap ball lock dispense system has everything you need to begin dispensing your kegged home-brew beer, including a polished stainless steel draft tower with one chrome faucet, an empty 5 lb. CO2 tank with glossy red finish, a dual gauge CO2 regulator, and a complete ball lock home brew tap set.
|Unit Weight||123.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||131 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||1|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||One|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|