24" Wide Homebrew Dual Tap Black Commercial/Residential Kegerator
Sale $999.00 |
- This homebrew-ready keg dispenser can be used in commercial and residential settings and is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
- When you aren't fermenting homebrew or dispensing and storing kegs, you can convert the unit into a regular all-refrigerator by inserting the three included wire shelves
- The roomy 5.8 cu.ft. interior is large enough to hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- Thanks to digital temperature controls that can be adjusted between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit, you have the ability to dispense kegged beer or use the refrigerator as a fermentation chamber
- Additional features include an air-cooled draft tower, removable built-in drip tray, chrome guard rail, easy roll casters, and internal LED light Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
What is the HBK163B?
The HBK163B-2 Double Faucet Home Brew Kegerator allows you to offer guests multiple beer choices. Whether you are serving brews in commercial or residential environments, this intuitively designed homebrew kegerator is quiet enough for use in your kitchen, yet durable enough to withstand constant use in eateries and tasting rooms.
This freestanding keg dispenser has an aesthetically pleasing matte black cabinet with a matching field-reversible door.
The Kegco HBK163B-2 includes useful features like a removable built-in drip tray that is dishwasher safe, a chrome guard rail, and easy-rolling casters for ease of mobility.
Why the HBK163B?
The refrigerator's large 5.8 cu.ft. interior can accommodate one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. When used to ferment beer, the unit can house a 6 gallon bucket or carboy.
Durability & Functionality
A steel interior floor mat uniformly distributes the weight of your kegs for increased interior stability when dispensing multiple ball lock kegs via the double faucet tower. The homebrew cooler can also be utilized as a regular all-refrigerator by adding the three included wire shelves, giving you valuable storage space for food and other beverages.
How is the Performance?
The temperature range of the model can be set as low as 32 degrees Fahrenheit for dispensing fresh beer and as high as 75 degrees for fermenting home brewed beer.
Fan Forced Cooling
Fan-forced cooling allows the circulation of refrigerated air evenly throughout the interior in order to maintain ideal beverage conditions, and the air-cooled dual faucet dispensing tower keeps beer perfectly chilled from keg to glass.
Professional Kegco Beer Dispensing Kit
Included with this homebrew cooler is Kegco's Premium Home Brew Dispense Kit. The kit is comprised of a double tap ball lock dispense system with a polished stainless steel draft tower and two chrome faucets, an empty 5 lb. CO2 tank with glossy red finish, a double gauge CO2 regulator with splitter, and two complete ball lock home brew tap sets.
|Unit Weight||126.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||134 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||1|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||Two|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home. Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.