24" Wide Dual Tap Stainless Steel Kegerator
Sale $949.00 |
- A manual thermostatic temperature control dial located at the back of the unit makes it easy to adjust the temperature between 35 to 42 degrees Fahrenheit to store your kegs at their ideal temperature
- Comes complete with a 2-tap keg beer dispense system with everything you'll need to dispense two kegs, including an empty 5lb. aluminum Co2 tank, a double gauge regulator, a D system lever handle keg coupler, and a two faucet tower
- All-black cabinet with stainless steel door features easy roll locking casters for fast mobility, a chrome guard rail to help prevent your mugs and glasses from sliding off, and a dishwasher-safe removable drip tray to catch drips and spills
- Includes two adjustable wire shelves that give you the option to convert it into an all-refrigerator or beverage center for extra refrigerated storage space when you aren't dispensing kegs
- Features one of the largest interior capacities on the market, capable of accommodating one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs along with one 5 gallon home-brew keg, or three 5 gallon home-brew kegs
Kegco's K209B-2NK Two Tap Beer Keg Dispenser is a high-performance draft beer kegerator that stores your kegs in a sleek black cabinet with a stylish stainless steel door, and includes a dual tap draft beer tower. It has a spacious interior that can easily hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs along with one 5 gallon home brew keg, or up to three 5 gallon home-brew kegs, and the stainless steel interior floor plate delivers added durability by displacing the weight of your kegs evenly over the floor of the cooler. When you aren't using this beer fridge to dispense kegs, the two included adjustable wire shelves let you convert the unit into a regular all-refrigerator or beverage center to provide additional refrigerated storage space.
Boasting ultra-quiet performance and an energy-efficient design, Kegco's K209SS-2NK has been specially designed for residential use. Smooth gliding casters make it easy to move the kegerator from room to room in your home, and the casters lock in place to keep the kegerator from rolling away again until you want it to. The countertop features a recessed drip tray with a dishwasher-safe plastic grill for easy clean-up, as well as an attractive and easy-to-install chrome safety rail that gives you the option to store glasses and beer mugs on top of the unit.
|Unit Weight||131.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||139 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||1|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||Two|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home. Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.