24" Wide Dual Tap Black Commercial/Residential Digital Kegerator
- This dual faucet digital kegerator is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7, allowing you to use it in both commercial and residential environments
- You can fit one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs in the keg cooler's generous 5.8 cu.ft. interior
- The three included wire storage shelves give you the option to use this beer refrigerator as a regular all-refrigerator when you are not using it to store and dispense kegs
- Precisely set and adjust the temperature in one degree increments between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit using the intuitive digital controls with clear LED display
- Additional features include an air-cooled tower, removable built-in drip tray, chrome guard rail, internal light, steel interior floor mat, and easy-roll casters
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
What is the Z163B?
Kegco has designed the Z163B-2 Dual Faucet Kegerator to be durable enough to withstand the demands of commercial use, yet quiet and energy efficient enough to make a great addition to residential environments.
The freestanding keg dispenser has a beautiful all-black exterior that will look great with any decor.
The Z163B-2 boasts the same exciting features that you've come to expect in Kegco beer refrigerators, including a removable built-in drip tray that catches drips and spills, a chrome guard rail that prevents glasses from sliding off the countertop, and easy-rolling casters that provide convenient mobility.
Why the Z163B?
Inside, the keg cooler offers an impressive 5.8 cu.ft. of storage space that can accommodate one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. This generous storage capacity allows you to dispense from two different 5 gallon kegs at the same time.
Durability & Functionality
A steel interior floor mat on the bottom of the keg refrigerator evenly distributes the weight of your kegs to help ensure long-lasting durability. Three wire storage shelves have been included to give you the option to use the unit as a regular all-refrigerator when you're done storing and dispensing kegs.
How is the Performance?
Thanks to intuitive digital controls, a clear LED display, and one of the widest temperature ranges of any kegerator on the market, it is easy to store your kegs at their ideal temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fan Forced Cooling
Fan-forced cooling evenly distributes cold air throughout the cabinet to ensure a superior refrigerated storage environment. Cold air is also directed into the draft tower to keep your beer perfectly chilled all the way from the keg to your glass. The kegerator also utilizes automatic defrost for added convenience.
Professional Kegco Beer Dispensing Kit
Kegco has included a complete keg tapping kit with this Z163B-2 beer fridge to take the guesswork out of keg dispensing. The dual tap draft dispense system comes with a dual faucet stainless steel draft tower, two chrome faucets, an empty 5 lb. CO2 tank, a double gauge CO2 regulator, and two D system keg couplers.
|Unit Weight||128.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||136 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||1|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||Two|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|