24" Wide Cold Brew Coffee Single Tap Black Commercial/Residential Kegerator
Sale $1410.18 |
- This javarator is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7 and is suitable for use in both residential and commercial settings
- The spacious 5.8 cu.ft. interior can hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- Push button controls and a clear LED display allow you to easily and precisely set the internal temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- The unit comes with three wire shelves that give you the option to convert the kegerator into a regular all-refrigerator for added refrigerated storage
- Perfectly designed for dispensing cold-brew, the single tap dispense system features stainless steel components and food grade beverage line
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
What is the ICZ163B?
Kegco's ICZ163B-1 Full Size Single Faucet Javarator Cold-Brew Coffee Dispenser is the perfect appliance to keep the caffeine flowing in your restaurant or home bar. This commercial grade javarator is powerful enough to meet commercial demands, but it is also quiet and energy efficient enough to use in your kitchen.
The freestanding black cabinet has a sleek look and a matching field-reversible door.
The unit's dishwasher safe drip tray, three-sided chrome guard rail, and easy-roll casters make clean up and mobility a breeze.
Why the ICZ163B?
This javarator's 5.8 cu.ft. interior is roomy enough to accommodate one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs.
Durability & Functionality
For increased durability, a steel interior floor mat disperses keg weight and allows kegs to be added and removed without hassle. Three included wire shelves even allow you to turn the unit into a regular all-refrigerator for food storage when you're not storing or dispensing kegs.
How is the Performance?
Push button controls and a digital LED display allow you to have precise control over your coffee cooler's internal temperature. The ICZ163B-1 offers one of the largest temperature ranges of any cold-brew coffee dispenser on the market today - 32 to 75 degrees Fahrenheit!
Fan Forced Cooling
Fan-forced cooling keeps the cabinet's interior evenly chilled, and cold air directed into the dispensing tower ensures your coffee is just as refreshing when served.
Professional Kegco Cold-Brew Dispensing Kit
You'll be sipping cold-brew joe in no time thanks to the complete keg tapping kit included with this javarator. The single tap draft dispense system comes with a single faucet draft tower with one faucet, an empty nitrogen tank, a regulator, and a keg coupler.
|Unit Weight||123.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||131 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||1|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||One|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|