24" Wide Cold Brew Coffee Dual Tap Black Commercial/Residential Kegerator
Sale $1470.18 |
- CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7, this javarator is suitable for use in both commercial and residential settings
- Designed for the unique requirements of dispensing iced coffee from a keg, it includes a complete keg tapping kit with two sets of ball lock kegs couplers
- The 5.8 cu.ft. cabinet is large enough to hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- Fan-forced cooling and an air-cooled draft tower help to ensure quality pours every time
- Other convenient features include a chrome guard rail, internal light, removable drip tray, and easy rolling casters
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
What is the ICZ163B?
Kegco's ICZ163B-2 Commercial Grade Double Faucet Iced Coffee Kegerator is uniquely designed to meet the demands of busy cafes yet quiet and energy efficient enough to be used at home.
The freestanding keg refrigerator's all-black cabinet and door will coordinate seamlessly with other appliances.
The ICZ163B-2 boasts many great features that beverage industry professionals appreciate, including a removable drip tray and chrome guard rail to simplify clean-up. Easy rolling casters enable you to move the unit from room to room for added versatility.
Why the ICZ163B?
The dispensing unit has an expansive 5.8 cu.ft. interior large enough to hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs.
Durability & Functionality
The steel interior floor mat works to evenly disperse keg weight, helping to ensure long-lasting durability. When you aren't dispensing iced coffee, the unit can be converted into a regular all-refrigerator using the three wire shelves for added storage.
How is the Performance?
Maintain precise temperature readings using the intuitive digital controls and clear LED display. The ICZ163B-2 offers one of the widest temperature ranges of any kegerator on the market today and can be set anywhere from 32 to 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fan Forced Cooling
This javarator uses fan-forced cooling to evenly distribute cold air throughout the cabinet, helping to prevent hot spots and maintain a reliable storage environment. Chilled air is also directed into the draft tower to keep your java ice cold as it's served. For added convenience, the kegerator also features automatic defrost.
Professional Kegco Cold Brew Dispensing Kit
Kegco has included a complete keg tapping kit with this unit, giving you everything you'll need to tap two iced coffee kegs at the same time. The dual tap draft dispense system comes with a double faucet draft tower and two faucets, an empty nitrogen tank, regulator, and two sets of ball lock keg couplers.
|Unit Weight||126.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||134 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||1|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||Two|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|