20" Wide Single Tap Black Kegerator Premium Kit
Sale $899.00 |
- Comes complete with a premium direct draw kit that includes an empty 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank, a dual gauge CO2 regulator, 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. draft beer line assembly, a D system lever handle keg coupler, and a 3" diameter stainless steel draft tower
- Premium direct draw kit utilizes 100% stainless steel contact components to ensure that your beer only touches durable and sanitary stainless steel from the keg to your glass
- Keg cooler can accommodate one full size, straight pony, or quarter slim keg and up to two sixth slim, strap handle, or rubber home brew kegs, and comes with two removable wire shelves that allow you to convert it into an all-refrigerator or beverage center
- Ideal for residential use, this UL listed draft beer dispenser is quiet and 25% more energy efficient, and a manual temperature dial makes it easy to adjust the temperature between 34 to 45 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sleek and stylish all-black cabinet features 2-1/2" casters for easy mobility, a removable drip tray to collect drips and spills, and an attractive metal safety rail that helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off of the textured countertop
Kegco's K199B-1NK Single Tap Full Size Keg Beer Dispenser houses your kegs in an all-black cabinet with an elegantly designed field-reversible black door, and comes with a single faucet draft tower. Two removable wire shelves allow you to easily convert this beer fridge into an all-refrigerator or beverage center when you need extra refrigerated storage space for food and other beverages. Comes with a Kegco Exclusive tower that measures 14" tall, giving you an extra 2" of space over standard draft beer towers to allow you to easily fill tall growlers and pint glasses. Thanks to 2-1/2" casters, you can move this kegerator into any room in your home, allowing you to serve your favorite ice cold draft beer in your kitchen, home bar, or dining room.
Specially designed for use in the home, this keg cooler boasts ultra-quiet performance and an energy-efficient design. Additional convenience features include a removable drip tray that collects drips and spills for easy clean-up, a steel interior floor mat that ensures long-lasting durability, and an attractive metal guard rail that allows you to store mugs and glasses on the textured counter-top.
This keg refrigerator can hold one full size, straight pony, or quarter slim keg, and up to two sixth slim, strap handle, or rubber home brew kegs. PLEASE NOTE: It will not fit bevel or rubber kegs that are wider in the middle than at the top or bottom. These are commonly used by Coors and Miller brewing companies.
|Unit Weight||118.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||126 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||1|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||2|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||One|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home.
Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.
You may also like
California Proposition 65 Warning:
This product contains a chemical or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.