20" Wide Single Tap Black Kegerator
Sale $799.00 |
- The 20" width of this kegerator makes it 4" thinner than other models while still providing enough interior space to hold and dispense full size straight-sided kegs
- This beer dispenser includes everything you need to dispense a store bought domestic keg
- The draft beer kit includes a corrosion-resistant CO2 tank, commercial grade double gauge regulator, D System keg coupler, single faucet polished stainless steel beer tower and all the hoses and fittings to connect it all together
- Locking casters provide convenient mobility, a chrome guard rail and textured top keep your glasses from sliding off and a removable drip tray is provided to collect spills
- This kegerator comes with 2 adjustable wire shelves that allow it to be converted to a refrigerator for additional cold storage
Kegco's K199B-1NK Single Tap Full Size Keg Beer Dispenser houses your kegs in an all-black cabinet with an elegantly designed field-reversible black door, and comes with a single faucet draft tower. Two removable wire shelves allow you to easily convert this beer fridge into an all-refrigerator or beverage center when you need extra refrigerated storage space for food and other beverages. Thanks to 2-1/2" casters, you can move this kegerator into any room in your home, allowing you to serve your favorite ice cold draft beer in your kitchen, home bar, or dining room.
Specially designed for use in the home, this keg cooler boasts ultra-quiet performance and an energy-efficient design. Additional convenience features include a removable drip tray that collects drips and spills for easy clean-up, a steel interior floor mat that ensures long-lasting durability, and an attractive metal guard rail that allows you to store mugs and glasses on the textured counter-top.
This keg refrigerator can hold one full size, straight pony, or quarter slim keg, and up to two sixth slim, strap handle, or rubber home brew kegs. PLEASE NOTE: It will not fit bevel or rubber kegs that are wider in the middle than at the top or bottom. These are commonly used by Coors and Miller brewing companies.
|Unit Weight||113.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||121 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||1|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||2|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||One|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home. Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.
California Proposition 65 Warning:
WARNING: This product contains a chemical or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.