- Comes with a 5 gallon Cornelius keg and a pre-assembled tapping kit with everything you'll need to begin dispensing your home brewed beer, including a polished stainless steel draft tower, premium dual gauge regulator, and glossy red CO2 tank
- Spacious interior can hold up to two 5 gallon ball lock home-brew kegs and includes two adjustable wire shelves that give you the option to convert the keg cooler into an all-refrigerator or beverage center when you aren't dispensing kegs
- Sleek black cabinet with reversible black door features a chrome guard rail to help prevent your mugs and glasses from sliding off, a removable drip tray that collects drips and spills, and four rolling casters for convenient mobility
- Quiet and 25% more energy efficient kegerator features thermostatic temperature control that allows you to adjust the internal temperature to best suit the type of beer you'll be dispensing
- UL listed keg dispenser features a sturdy construction with a stainless steel internal floor plate that evenly distributes the weight of your kegs to help prevent damage to the internal lining over time and allow your kegs to glide smoothly in and out
So you've just finished making a batch of delicious, fresh, homebrewed beer and now the question is, what are you going to do with it? Well the Beverage Factory has the answer for you with the HBK199B-1K Black Home Brew Kegerator from Kegco! Kegerators are the ideal way to store and serve your homebrewed beer. With their thermostatic control you can adjust the temperature to your brew (slightly warmer temps for darker brews, slightly colder temps for lighters brews) while keeping your beer fresh and neatly stored away. With an included 5 gallon Cornelius Keg and pre-assembled tapping kit, you can move your brew from pot to keg and begin serving homemade draft beer with no effort at all! Comes with a Kegco Exclusive tower that measures 14" tall, giving you an extra 2" of space over standard draft beer towers to allow you to easily fill tall growlers and pint glasses.
Experts in homebrewing from the Beverage Factory have provided everything you will need to begin tapping and serving from your keg by assembling and including a tapping kit with this keg cooler. A polished stainless steel tower, commercial grade dual gage regulator, and red CO2 tank adds a $37 value to this refrigerator for no additional cost, while taking the guess work out of what you will need to get your kegerator up and running.
The HBK199B-1K has many other exciting features like an energy efficient design, an interior steel floor plate that provides even weight distribution of your kegs, and a CO2 knockout so you can store your CO2 externally and maximize the interior space for cooling off kegs. A textured surface top and guard rails means your guests can watch you fill glasses straight from your tap without fear of those glasses slipping around or falling off.
|Unit Weight||123.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||131 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||1|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||2|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||One|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home. Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.
California Proposition 65 Warning:
WARNING: This product contains a chemical or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.