20" Wide Homebrew Single Tap Black Kegerator with Keg
Sale $680.50 |
- Comes with a 5 gallon Cornelius keg and a pre-assembled tapping kit with everything you'll need to begin dispensing your home brewed beer, including a polished stainless steel draft tower, premium dual gauge regulator, and glossy red CO2 tank
- Spacious interior can hold up to two 5 gallon ball lock home-brew kegs and includes two adjustable wire shelves that give you the option to convert the keg cooler into an all-refrigerator or beverage center when you aren't dispensing kegs
- Sleek black cabinet with reversible black door features a chrome guard rail to help prevent your mugs and glasses from sliding off, a removable drip tray that collects drips and spills, and four rolling casters for convenient mobility
- Quiet and 25% more energy efficient kegerator features thermostatic temperature control that allows you to adjust the internal temperature to best suit the type of beer you'll be dispensing
- UL listed keg dispenser features a sturdy construction with a stainless steel internal floor plate that evenly distributes the weight of your kegs to help prevent damage to the internal lining over time and allow your kegs to glide smoothly in and out
Kegerators like Kegco's HBK199-1K Homebrew Kegerator are the ideal way to store and serve delicious fresh-tasting home-brewed beer. This specially designed homebrew kegerator features thermostatic control that allows you to adjust the interior temperature to best suit your brew (slightly colder temperatures for lighter brews, slightly warmer temperatures for darker brews). To make it easier to transition from bottling your homebrew beer to kegging it, we've even included a 5 gallon Cornelius keg and all of the equipment you'll need to tap it!
Kegco has called on years of beer dispensing experience to design and assemble the included single-tap dispense kit, which comes with everything you'll need to tap a ball lock homebrew keg. This home-brew dispense system features upgrades like a polished stainless steel tower, premium double gauge regulator, and empty CO2 cylinder with glossy red finish at no additional charge for an impressive value of $37.
The energy efficient HBK199B-1K is packed with many other exciting features like a textured surface top with chrome guard rail that lets you serve beer straight from the tap without worrying about your glasses slipping around or falling off. A stainless steel interior floor plate provides even weight distribution for your kegs to ensure long-lasting stability, while a CO2 knockout gives you the option to store your CO2 tank externally to maximize the available storage space for kegs.
|Unit Weight||123.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||131 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||1|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||2|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||One|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|