20" Wide Homebrew Single Tap Black Kegerator
Sale $799.00 |
- Designed with a complete homebrew dispense kit that takes the guesswork out of dispensing home-brewed beer, this kegerator features a stainless steel tower, premium dual gauge regulator, and empty 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank with glossy red finish
- Spacious interior can easily hold up to two 5 gallon Cornelius ball lock home brew kegs and includes two adjustable storage shelves that give you the option to convert the keg cooler into an all-refrigerator or beverage center
- Sleek all-black cabinet features a chrome guardrail to help keep your mugs and glasses from sliding off, a removable dishwasher-safe drip tray to catch drips and spills, and four locking casters for convenient mobility
- This quiet and energy efficient kegerator has a potential temperature range of 32 to 75 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing you to serve everything from Pilsners to Stouts at their ideal, flavor-enhancing temperature
- UL listed keg dispenser is durably designed with a stainless steel interior floor plate that evenly distributes the weight of your kegs, helping to prevent damage to the internal lining and allowing your kegs to glide smoothly in and out
If you've been bottling your home-brewed beer or storing it in a growler, Kegco's HBK199B-1 Homebrew Kegerator makes it easier than ever to make the switch to kegging. Featuring a potential temperature range of 32-75 degrees Fahrenheit, this kegerator allows you to store, dispense, and enjoy everything from Pilsners to Stouts at their ideal flavor-enhancing temperatures. Thanks to its energy efficient design, you can easily share your home-brew beer like a professional with minimal environmental impact.
With convenient features like a dishwasher-safe drip tray to catch the inevitable drips and spills and four locking casters for easy mobility, this kegerator makes serving your home brewed beer a breeze! To take the guesswork out of setting up your homebrew keg cooler, Kegco has included a complete tapping kit with a CO2 tank, dual gauge regulator, ball lock keg couplers, air and beer lines, and a user manual to get you up and running in no time - you just provide the beer!
This kegerator features an ultra-quiet design that makes it perfect for use in your home. The all-black exterior finish gives the unit a sleek look that incorporates easily into your home's existing decor, while the durable stainless steel construction and interior stainless steel floor plate ensure even keg weight distribution and long-lasting kegerator performance. With the HBK199B-1, you'll be proudly serving draft homebrew to your friends and family for a long time to come!
|Unit Weight||112.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||120 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)||1|
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)||1|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||1|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||2|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||One|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home. Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.