K199SS-G Guinness® Dispensing Kegerator with Black Cabinet and Stainless Steel Door
Sale $954.82 |
- Equipped with a complete direct draw kit for U system kegs that allows you to serve brands like Guinness®, Harp, and Kilkenny, this kegerator comes with an empty Nitrogen tank, a double gauge Nitrogen regulator, a U system keg coupler, and a stout faucet
- Dispense kit includes a chrome plated stout beer faucet that features a restricted spout with a tiny disc to help you properly pour a glass of Guinness® with that famous and unique head
- Featuring a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body, the commercial grade lever handle keg coupler is compatible with all U system kegs including Guinness®, Harp, and Kilkenny kegs
- Quiet and energy efficient kegerator can accommodate full-size (15.5 gallon), 1/4 barrel (7.75 gallon), and 5 gallon kegs and comes with two removable wire shelves for use as an all-refrigerator or beverage center
- Sleek black cabinet features a stylish reversible stainless steel door, 2-1/2" casters for easy mobility, a removable drip tray that collects drips and spills, and an attractive metal guard rail that keeps beer mugs and glasses from sliding off of the countertop
The Kegco K199SS-G Kegerator is a great single-tap Guinness draught beer dispenser. This kegerator is equipped with a complete direct draw kit for U system import kegs, which includes brands like Harp and Kilkenny in addition to Guinness. This beer cooler houses your kegs in an all-black cabinet with an elegantly designed, field reversible stainless steel door. With 2-1/2" casters you can move this stylish kegerator to any room in your home. Two removable wire shelves allow you to easily convert this kegerator into an all-refrigerator/beverage center. This kegerator is ideal for any St. Patrick's Day celebration, but any day is a lovely day for Guinness!
This Kegco K199SS-G comes with all the necessary draft beer equipment you need to pour fresh draft beer straight from your keg. Included with the unit is a 15 cu.ft. aluminum nitrogen tank, a double gauge nitrogen regulator, a U system keg coupler, and a 15" polished stainless steel draft beer tower with a chrome plated metal stout beer faucet. The double gauge regulator measures output pressure and gas remaining in the tank, features a safety blow off at 55-65 PSI, and has a manual pressure release valve. The U system keg coupler has an easy to use squeeze handle.
Gas suppliers vary on how they handle mixed blend tanks. Some facilities will fill your tank for you on the spot, some will exchange your tank for a full one and some will take your tank and send it somewhere to be filled, requiring you to come back and pick it up later. Before you buy, you may want to find out what your options are locally. If you have a hard time finding a supplier for the blended gas, find a local bar that serves Guinness® and ask who supplies them. It is made up of 75% nitrogen and 25% Co2 and is commonly referred to as beer gas, beer mix, mixed blend or Guinness® gas. A benefit of the K199SS-G is that is has a knockout for an external tank so if you cannot get your tank filled and they provide a much larger nitrogen tank than would fit inside the kegerator, you will still be able to use it. The external tank mount can fit a 22 cubic foot nitrogen tank while larger tanks would have to sit on the ground, as shown in the image to the right.
This draft beer dispenser is created for in home use and is both quiet and energy efficient, making the storing of your kegs in your home a more pleasant experience over and above what other kegerators would. Thought quiet and energy efficient, this kegerator has the capacity to hold full-size kegs (15.5 gal), 1/4 beer barrels (7.75 gal), and 5 gallon kegs.
Additional features of this single-tap full-size Kegco K19SS-G Kegerator include a removable drip tray to collect spills, a metal interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer kegs, a gas hose, beer tubing, washer, clamps, a textured serving countertop, and an attractive metal safety rail to help keep your beer mugs and glasses from sliding off.
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size (1/2 Barrel)
|Pony Size (1/4 Barrel)
|Slim 1/4 Barrel
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets
|Number of Doors
|Accepts Custom Panel
|115 V/60 Hz
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home.
Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.
You may also like
California Proposition 65 Warning:
This product contains a chemical or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.