16 oz. Stainless Steel Vacuum Beer Cup
Sale $13.64 |
- 16 oz. Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Beer Cup constructed of highly durable food grade stainless steel
- Designed with double walls in order to act as a barrier against heat transfer, keeping outside temperatures on the outside
- Double wall feature prevents condensation from building up, set it down anywhere
- The perfect way to enjoy your favorite beer, juice, or other carbonated beverage
- BPA free container is highly resistant to absorbing odors, tastes, and bacteria
Crafted of durable food grade stainless steel, our 16oz vacuum insulated beer cup features a double wall design. The double walls acts as a barrier against outside temperatures, so your icy cold beverage will stay that way for hours on end. You won't leave water rings either as the disconnected interior does not build up condensation. You can also drink hot beverages without the heat seeping through. These mugs are BPA free, highly resistant to absorbing odors, bacteria, and tastes, meaning it will surely outlast your other cups in your cabinet.
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home.
Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.
You may also like
California Proposition 65 Warning:
This product contains a chemical or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.