15.5 Gallon (1/2 Barrel) Brite Tank
- 15.5 gallon capacity beer keg with a 4" tri-clamp opening includes a sanitary cap with two ball locks posts and a pull-ring pressure relief valve
- Constructed of durable 304 stainless steel for supreme cleanliness and sanitation
- 1.8 mm thick top and bottom chimes rolled setting it to be strong and easily griped
- This brite tank can be used to serve, carbonate, ferment, or condition your beverages
- Use the extra wide 4" opening in order to easily clean deep inside the keg
The Kegco HS-K15.5G-DTHRDI 15.5 Gallon, 1/2 Barrel Commercial Kegs are durable and reliable making them the perfect option for professional brewery operations all over the world. This keg is constructed entirely of food and beverage grade AISI 304 stainless steel and includes a threaded Sanke "D" System valve already installed. The commercial kegs include a fully rolled top and stainless steel chimes, that are 20% thicker than usual, on the bottom resulting in a stronger and easier grip. All surfaces of the keg have been chemically descaled (pickled) and fully passivated for a clean, sanitary, and corrosive free surface that ensures high quality packaging and transportation of beer and liquids. All seams have been TIG machine welded for smooth and consistent seams with no burn residue, making them more resistant to contamination. Kegco 15.5 gallon kegs are manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 certified facility and are produced to the highest standards of quality and workmanship required for a food and beverage grade storage vessel.
- Complimentary embossing or stamping of your brewery name in Chime (special order, 60-90 days lead time)
- Quantity Discounts are available. Please call 1-800-710-9939 for details.
Dimensions and Specifications:
- Diameter = 16.8"
- Height = 23.25" (D coupler and beer line will add 5.5" to overall height)
- Weight = 29.76 lbs. (empty)
- Capacity = 15.5 US Gal.
- Material = Stainless Steel AISI 304
- Handle: Metal
- System: American D
Please Note: Commercial kegs are intended to be used by professional breweries that have the specialized equipment to properly clean and sanitize these style kegs. These kegs are not recommended for use by home brewers who want to dispense beer using a commercial keg. There is no way to effectively clean and sanitize them without specialized equipment. We will not accept returns on these kegs purchased for home or personal use. Drop-in style valves are installed by dropping the valve into the key-way notches located near the upper edge of the keg neck. Once in place a stainless, spiral, two-layer thick, retaining ring is installed into the upper groove of the keg neck. This holds the valve in position and prevents tampering. Drop-in valves require a specific o-rings (not lathe-cut gaskets) according to the valve design model.