15" Wide Commercial Kegerator with Stainless Steel Door
Sale $1099.00 |
- This Kegco SLK15BSR Kegerator's convenient 15" width makes it perfect for environments with limited available space like small bars and apartments
- The keg cooler's interior is large enough to hold one quarter slim keg, one 5 gallon commercial keg, or one 5 gallon home brew keg
- Powerful digital temperature controls make it easy to adjust the temperature between 32 and 65 degrees Fahrenheit to serve beer, coffee, kombucha, or wine
- Comes complete with a draft dispense system that includes a stainless steel tower, chrome faucet, empty 5 lb. CO2 tank, double gauge CO2 regulator, and D system keg coupler
- Suitable for both commercial and residential use, this keg dispenser is ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed and NSF Compliant Dimensions: 34"H x 15"W x 22"D
Whether you're a home brewer serving your creations to friends and family or a professional brewer serving customers in your tasting room, this Kegco SLK15BSR Kegerator allows you to dispense frosty brews with finesse. Specially designed to meet the rigorous safety standards set for draft beer dispensing products, this commercially-rated beer dispenser is ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed and NSF Compliant. The sleek black cabinet features a stylish stainless steel door and boasts a slim 15" width that takes up minimal space, making it ideal for tight barroom situations.
Interior lighting illuminates the contents of the kegerator with the touch of a button, making it easy to adjust your CO2 pressure or configure your keg coupler. The low-heat light will not burn hot or affect the temperature inside the beer refrigerator.
Easily adjust your kegerator's internal temperature with the digital door display! The control panel allows you to illuminate or darken the inside of the cabinet and set the temperature anywhere from 32 to 65 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fits Quarter Slim Keg
Even with its narrow, space-saving design, this keg cooler has the capacity to hold a 7.75 gallon quarter slim keg. Depending on the beer of your choice, you can also store a Sankey or 5 gallon ball lock home brew keg in this unit.
Includes Complete Dispense Kit
This kit includes a 3" diameter polished stainless steel draft tower with chrome faucet, a commercial grade double gauge regulator, a D system lever handle keg coupler, and an empty 5 lb. CO2 tank.
Wide Temperature Range
The Kegco SLK15BSR boasts a temperature range that's ideal for serving beer or even storing wines for long-term cellaring purposes. Dispense beer at an ice-cold 32°F or turn the temperature up to as high as 65°F.
|Unit Weight||140.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||148 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||1|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||1|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||One|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home. Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.