15" Wide Kombucha Single Tap Stainless Steel Commercial Kegerator
- This kombucha dispenser's convenient 15" width makes it perfect for environments with limited available space like tasting rooms and apartments
- The kombucha keg cooler's interior is large enough to hold one quarter slim keg, one 5 gallon commercial keg, or one 5 gallon home brew keg
- Powerful digital temperature controls make it easy to serve your favorite fermented tea beverage between 32 and 65 degrees Fahrenheit
- Comes complete with a draft dispense system that includes a stainless steel tower, stainless steel faucet, empty 5 lb. CO2 tank, double gauge regulator, and ball lock keg couplers
- Suitable for both commercial and residential applications, this kombucharator is ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed and NSF Compliant - Dimensions: 34" H x 15" W x 22" D
Kegco's KOM15BSR Kombucharator combines high-performance dispensing power with a convenient 15" width that makes it the perfect fit for space-challenged commercial and residential environments. This kombucha keg dispenser is ETL/ETL Sanitation Listed and NSF Compliant to ensure that it meets the necessary safety standards for beverage dispensing appliances.
Load kegs and check your beverage connection easily using the cabinet light controlled by the digital display on the door. It illuminates the keg storage area with a low heat light that will not adversely affect storage temperature.
Manipulate your kombucha's climate down to the exact degree desired using the digital control panel on the cabinet door. With the opportunity to shift anywhere from 32 to 65 degrees Fahrenheit, you can serve chilled kombucha or ferment 'buch' for future consumption.
Fits Quarter Slim Keg
Despite its slim, space-saving dimensions, this kombucharator has the capacity to hold a quarter slim keg, 5 gallon Sankey, or 5 gallon Cornelius Pepsi keg.
Includes Complete Dispense Kit
This kit features a 3" diameter polished stainless steel draft tower with stainless steel faucet, a commercial grade double gauge regulator, an empty 5 lb. CO2 tank with Electric Red epoxy finish, and ball lock keg couplers.
Wide Temperature Range
The Kegco KOM15BSR has a notably wide temperature range that can be precisely set between 32 and 65 degrees Fahrenheit. The low end of this temperature range is perfect for serving ice-cold beverages probiotic tea beverages while the higher end is great for storing wine or fermenting beverages.
|Unit Weight||139.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||147 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||1|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||1|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||One|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar|Curved|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|