15" Wide Commercial Kegerator with Black Door
Sale $999.99 |
- The ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed and NSF Compliant Kegco ICS15BBR features a durable construction, high powered performance, and quiet and energy efficient operation that make it suitable for both commercial and residential applications
- The ICS15BBR comes complete with everything you need to tap a Cornelius ball lock cold brew coffee keg, including a single faucet stainless draft tower, a stainless steel faucet, an empty nitrogen tank, a double gauge nitrogen regulator, and ball lock keg couplers
- An intuitive digital control panel makes it easy to precisely set the internal temperature between 32 and 65 degrees Fahrenheit to store and dispense kegs of iced coffee, while fan-forced cooling helps maintain the optimal refrigerated storage environment and an air-cooled draft tower ensures that every drop of cold-brew coffee remains refreshingly chilled from the keg to your glass
- This coffee dispenser has great features like an easy-to-clean stainless steel drip tray, a chrome guard rail that helps prevent glasses from sliding off of the countertop, easy-rolling casters that allow you to easily move the unit from room to room in your home or business, and a built-in door lock to keep the contents secure
- The convenient 15" width makes this keg refrigerator perfect for environments with limited available space like small tasting rooms and apartments, and the interior is large enough to hold one 5 gallon home brew keg, one quarter slim keg, or one 5 gallon commercial keg
Whether you're a home brewer or an industry professional, Kegco's SLK15BBR Kegerator makes it easy to store and dispense your kegged beer like a pro! This commercially-rated keg cooler combines superior beer dispensing performance features with a compact 15" design, making it the perfect draft dispense solution for space-challenged environments like small tasting rooms and apartments. Suitable for both commercial and residential applications, it is ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed and NSF Compliant.
The low-heat interior light illuminates the inside of the beer refrigerator, making it easy to adjust CO2 pressure, configure your keg coupler, or just show off your latest keg acquisition to guests.
Adjust your kegerator's internal temperature down to the precise degree using the digital panel on the door! The unit can be set anywhere between 32 and 65 degrees for varying storage needs.
Fits Quarter Slim Keg
This keg refrigerator has a cabinet capacity of 3.1 cubic feet, making it ideal to hold a 7.75 gallon quarter slim keg, 5 gallon Sankey, or 5 gallon ball lock homebrew keg.
Includes Complete Dispense Kit
This kit includes a 3" diameter polished stainless steel draft tower with chrome faucet, a commercial grade double gauge regulator, a D system lever handle keg coupler, and an empty 5 lb. CO2 tank.
Wide Temperature Range
The Kegco SLK15BBR boasts a wide temperature range that's ideal for serving beer or even storing wines for long-term cellaring purposes. Dispense beer at a frosty 32°F or crank the temperature up as high as 65°F.
|Unit Weight||124.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||132 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Slim 1/4 Barrel||1|
|5 Gallon Ball/Pin Lock Keg||1|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||One|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar|Curved|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|