14-1/8" Stainless Steel Shank - 1/4" I.D. Bore
Sale $45.95 |
- The Kegco stainless steel shank measures 14-1/8" long with a 1/4" I.D. bore
- All stainless steel contact construction and can be installed into an existing single shank hole
- The shank comes with a black flange on the front and a compression ring on the back to secure the shank to the mounting surface
- Shanks come fitted with a tail piece for beer line connection but do not include a faucet
- Stainless Steel has a strongly bonded oxide layer, so it is less susceptible to attack by acids, making it ideal for wine and cider dispensing in addition to beer.
This stainless steel shank measures 14-1/8" long with a 1/4" I.D. bore and can be installed into an existing shank hole. It comes with a black flange on the front and a compression ring on the back, which is used to secure the shank to the mounting surface. The beer faucet is not included. Larger and smaller sizes are available.
Stainless steel has a strongly bonded oxide layer that makes it less susceptible to attack by acids, so it is ideal for dispensing wine and cider as well as beer.
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home.
Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.
You may also like
California Proposition 65 Warning:
This product contains a chemical or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.