12" x 9" Bevel Edge Drip Tray with Drain
Sale $97.35 |
- Constructed of sturdy and sanitary 100% stainless steel
- Drip tray has welded corners for a smooth, safe finish and a lift out louvered screen to ensure quick drainage and maintenance
- Product measures 12" x 9"
- Included drain capable of attaching to 1/2" I.D. drain hose with minor installation effort
- Features center mounted solid brass drain with threaded drain nipple, hex nut, and washer
The Kegco SEBV-129D 12" x 9" Bevel Edge Drip Tray with Drain is the perfect addition to any beer dispense system and makes a great alternative to a flush mount drip tray which requires a larger cutout. This drip tray is constructed of stainless steel and features welded corners for a smooth, safe finish and a lift out louvered screen that makes cleaning a breeze. Drip tray comes equipped with a center mounted solid brass drain that includes a threaded drain nipple, a hex nut, and washer. The drain on this drip tray is capable of attaching to a 1/2" I.D. drain hose and can be easily installed.
- Type: Bevel Edge
- Dimensions: 12" x 9"
- Drain: Threaded Brass (3 1/2" x 1/2" I.D.)
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Easy installation: simply drill one hole to locate and secure.
- Welded corners, finished smooth for safety and appearance.
- Fast draining, precision louvered screen.
- Lift out screen makes cleaning easy
- Center mounted solid brass drain.
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home. Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.