Brew Kettle - 10 Gallon - Plug & 2-Piece Ball Valve
Sale $281.00 |
- The Kegco 10 Gallon Brew Kettle is specially designed for brewing applications and built with durability to keep you brewing 5-6 gallon batches for a lifetime
- The Kegco brewing pots are constructed of heavy duty 304 stainless steel with a tri-clad bottom that ensures even heat distribution and makes them compatible with induction cook-tops
- The boil pot comes equipped with a lid that was conveniently designed to hang on the kettle's silicone, riveted handles
- Features internal volume markers in liters and gallons, standard 7/8" accessory holes, weldless bulkheads, a 1/2" MPT hex head plug, and a 2-piece ball valve
- Perfect for brewing small batches, being used as a mash tun, or being used as a hot liquor tank, every detail of Kegco stock pots has been thought through to enhance the home-brewing experience
Built with durability and specially designed for brewing applications, Kegco Brew Kettles will keep you brewing for a lifetime! This 10 gallon brew pot is the perfect kettle for a full wort boil on any 5-6 gallon batch, a mash tun for a 5 gallon all-grain system, or a 10 gallon hot liquor tank.
Constructed of heavy-duty, food grade, 22 gauge, 304 stainless steel, Kegco brewing pots feature a tri-clad bottom that ensures even heat distribution and makes them compatible with induction cook-tops, and come equipped with a lid designed to hang conveniently on the kettle's handles. The silicone handles have been riveted in place to allow you to lift a hot liquid-filled pot with confidence. Inside the brew pot, internal volume markers in both gallons and liters make it fast and simple to confirm the volume regardless of the recipe you're using. Two standard 7/8" accessory holes and two weldless bulkheads allow for easy cleaning and customization. The 1/2" NPT bulkheads feature male threads on one side and female threads on the other for a multitude of uses.
Whether you're using this Kegco stock pot to brew small batches, as a mash tun, or as a hot liquor tank, every detail has been thought through to enhance your home-brewing experience. This brew kettle includes a 1/2" hex head plug in the upper bulkhead and a 2-piece ball valve in the lower bulkhead.
Standard shipping will be applied to your order. Additional charges apply for white glove delivery into your home. Contact us at 1-888-980-4810 for white glove shipping rates.
All Standard Shipping shipments made via Common Carrier are for curb-side service only. Use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for white glove service deliveries.
No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Kegco is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and others factors beyond our control.
California Proposition 65 Warning:
WARNING: This product contains a chemical or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.