10-1/8" Stainless Steel Shank - 1/4" I.D. Bore
- This Kegco 10-1/8" Stainless Steel Shank is used to attach a beer line to a faucet and can be mounted through a 1" hole in a wall, refrigerator door, or cabinet
- All stainless steel contact construction makes it ideal for beer, wine, and cider
- The shank comes with a black flange on the front and a compression ring on the back to secure the shank to the mounting surface
- Stainless Steel has a strongly bonded oxide layer, so it is less susceptible to attack by acids, making it ideal for wine and cider dispensing in addition to beer.
- Shanks come fitted with a tail piece for beer line connection but do not include a faucet
This stainless steel shank measures 10-1/8" long with a 1/4" I.D. bore and can be installed into an existing shank hole. It comes with a black flange on the front and a compression ring on the back, which is used to secure the shank to the mounting surface. The beer faucet is not included. Larger and smaller sizes are available.
Stainless steel has a strongly bonded oxide layer that makes it less susceptible to attack by acids, so it is ideal for dispensing wine and cider as well as beer.